Dec 29, 2021
Join Proof Positive for January! I'll be leading a small group of people looking to start off 2022 in a really healthy way.
To join there are two steps:
Step 1) Register for Dryuary through Dryuary.org
This is program is totally FREE and you'll get 30 days of support and content for taking a 30-day break...
Dec 22, 2021
In this year-end episode, we've launched the new name of the show and I'm sharing what it means to become an alcohol minimalist.
Beyond sticking to low-risk drinking limits, being an alcohol minimalist means:
Dec 15, 2021
This week's episode I'm catching up with William Porter, author of Alcohol Explained and Alcohol Explained 2.
Listen in as we discuss some of the opinions we share around alcohol and changing your relationship with alcohol. We talk science, we talk about changing your desire to drink, urges and cravings and whether or...
Dec 8, 2021
This week on the podcast I'm talking about Alcohol & The Holidays.
1) Most adults are not aware of low-risk drinking guidelines
2) Binge Drinking increases during the holidays
3) We can use the Behavior Map and Results Cycle to change how we feel about the holidays and how we include alcohol.
Dec 1, 2021
This week on the podcast I'm talking about Alcohol & Our Kids.
I'll be sharing my thoughts on how to have better conversations about alcohol with anyone who needs to hear it.
1) Talk conversationally and do it early and often.
2) Make sure that your kids know the facts about alcohol. Dispell myths and be...